Types of insurance
Travel insurance , Trade credit insurance , liability insurance , Disability insurance, Auto insurance, Life insurance , Health insurance, Credit insurance , Property insurance , Home insurance, Crop insurance, Errors and omissions insurance, Purchase insurance.
Any risk that can be quantified can potentially be insured. Below are lists of different types of insurance that exist.
1. _______________protects the policyholder against financial loss in the event of an incident involving a vehicle they own, such as in a traffic collision. It typically covers: damage or theft of the car; liability to others for bodily injury or property damage; Medical cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
2. _______________provides coverage for damage or destruction of the policyholder’s home. In some geographical areas, the policy may exclude certain types of risks, such as flood or earthquake that require additional coverage.
3. ________________policies cover the cost of medical treatments. Dental insurance, like medical insurance protects policyholders for dental costs. In the US and Canada, dental insurance is often part of an employer’s benefits package, along with health insurance.
4. _______________provides financial support in the event of the policyholder becoming unable to workbecause of disabling illness or injury.
5. _____________provides a monetary benefit to a decedent‘s family or other designated beneficiary, and may specifically provide for income to an insured person’s family, burial, funeral and other final expenses.
6. _________________provides protection against risks to property, such as fire, theft or weather damage. This may include specialized forms of insurance such as fire insurance, flood insurance, earthquake insurance, and home insurance.
7. ______________may be purchased by farmers to reduce or manage various risks associated with growing crops. Such risks include crop loss or damage caused by weather, hail, drought, frost damage, insects, or disease.
8. Directors and officers ________________ (D&O) protects an organization (usually a corporation) from costs resulting from errors made by directors and officers for which they are liable.
9. ______________is business liability insurance for professionals such as insurance agents, real estate agents and brokers, architects, third-party administrators (TPAs) and other business professionals.
10. ______________ repays some or all of a loan when certain circumstances arise to the borrower such as unemployment, disability, or death.
11. _________________is business insurance over the accounts receivable of the insured. The policy pays the policy holder for covered accounts receivable if the debtor defaults on payment.
12. ______________is aimed at providing protection on the products people purchase. Purchase insurance can cover individual purchase protection, warranties, guarantees, care plans and even mobile phone insurance. Such insurance is normally very limited in the scope of problems that are covered by the policy.
13. _______________is insurance taken by those who travel abroad, which covers certain losses such as medical expenses, loss of personal belongings, travel delay, and personal liabilities.
150.Insurance – страхование
151. Insurance premium – страховая взнос
152. Financial crisis – финансовый кризис
153. Advanced economy – развитая страна
154. population — население
155. Travel insurance – страхование туристов
156. Trade credit insurance – страхование от неуплаты торгового кредита
157. Liability insurance — страхование гражданской ответственности
158. Disability insurance- страхование по нетрудоспособности
159. Auto insurance –страхование автотранспортных средств
160. Life insurance – страхование жизни
161. Health insurance – страхование от болезней
162. Credit insurance – страхование кредитов, страхование от неуплаты долга
163. Property insurance – страхование имущества
164. Home insurance – страхование домовладений
165. Crop insurance – страхование сельскохозяйственных культур
166. Errors and omissions insurance – страхование на случай ущерба вследствие ошибки или упущения
167. Purchase insurance – страхование приобретенных товаров